Endora Aphrattos' Library List Page
by Endora Aphrattos
I hope you enjoy perusing this
list. but is
inconpleat as some of my volumes are either in storage or on lone at
th All entries are from my personal collectione time of this writing,
perhaps permanently. Some are obscure and impossible to find
while others will be easily found on http://www.amazon.com/ or
may be located on http://www.ebay.com.
I do not sell these books nor do I have knowledge beyond the above
recommendations regarding locating or purchasing any of these
volumes. Some are not directly occult or Pagan related but I feel
the wisdom within is appropriate for any serious student thus their
appearance here. Some are booklets which may make them harder to
locate. Those are marked by an asterisk (*). If you've any
questions I've not addressed here then please feel free to contact me
Thank you again for your time and interest.
Entries in this
list are catagorized
by first name of author/ess, ignoring titles. Thus Aleister
Crowley will be located under "A" for Aleister not "C" for
Crowley and Dr. Joseph Murphy will be listed under "J" for Joseph
instead of "D" for Doctor. So to find the work of Scot Cunningham
you would click "S" on the "Toolbar" instead of "C." Also for
simplicity's sake author's credited under another name like "The Master
Therion" will appear under their original name, in this case "Aleister
Crowley" with the alias
appearing in parenthesis after the appropriate
work. All works are listed under author's common name only.
Entries of collaborated works may appear listed under the author's name
with the second author's name appearing with the corresponding
work. In example, if an author's section contains two entries but
one was co-written by a second author the appropriate entry would
befollowed by the second author's name in parenthesis.
numbre of entries available in
each section will follow the section's letterhead. In example
there are six (6) books by five (authors under the letter "A" therefore
the toolbar letter and the letterhead will read as, "A - 6" regardless
of how many copies I may have of each volume. Letterheads
appearing in the toolbar which have no entries will not be hotlinked
nor will the letterhead exist in the actual book list itself. In
example, as of this writing there are no entries available for the
letterheas "F" therefore it is not hotlinked in the toolbar nor does it
appear in the list between sections "E" and "G." I hope this is
easy to understand and helpful.
The following links in the toolbar will take you to the head of each
alphabetical group. The "TOP" link that follows each group, as
well as your browser's back button. will
bring you to the toolbar. The "END" link will take you to the
bottom of the page.
- 777: And Other Qabalistic Writings of Aleister Crowley.
- The Book Of Thoth (Egyptian Tarot) (The Master Therion)
Anne S. Baumgartner:
- Ye Gods!: A Dictionary of the Gods.
- *Gems and Stones: Scientific Properties and Occult Aspects of
Twenty-Two Gems, Stones, and Metals
Ariel Yvon Taylor & H. Warren Hyer:
- Numerology: It's Facts and Secrets.
- *Jai Ma Kirtan - Songs to the Divine Mother.
Barbara Black Koltuv, Ph. D.:
Rev. Barbara Strauss, Sensei:
- *Sex and Reincarnation - An Aspect of Spiritual Evolution.
- Simple Spells for Success: Ancient Practices for Creating
Abundance and Prosperity.
- Gods, Demigods and Demons: An Encyclopedia of Greek Mythology.
- Heroes, Gods and Monsters of the Greek Myths.
- *Aromatherapy (It's not an olde wives' tale anymore).
Book of the Month Club:
C - 6
Carlson Wade & James O'Brien:
- *The Miracle of Garlic & Vinegar.
Carol K. Mack and Dinah Mack:
- A Field Guide to Demons, Fairies, Fallen Angels and Other
- The Herbalist Almanac: A 50 Year Anthology.
- *Reincarnation: Other Lives, Other Places.
- *Strange Tales.
Charles Godfrey Leland:
- *Aradia or The Gospel of the Witches.
- Celtic Magick.
- Norse Magick.
Daniel C. Matt:
- The Essiential Kabbalah: The Heart of Jewish Mysticism.
David Allen Hulse:
- The Key of it All, Book One: The Eastern Mysteries.
- The Key of it All, Book Two: The Western Mysteries.
- A Dictionary of Superstitions.
- An ABC of Witchcraft.
- Natural Magic.
- How To Make & Use a Magic Mirror.
- A Complete Guide to the Tarot.
- Mythology: Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes.
- *Herbal and Folk Remedies.
- The Book Of Legendary Spells: A Collection of Unusual Legends
from Various Ages and Cultures.
- The Tarot Workbook: Understanding and Using Tarot Symbolism.
- *Moon Worship: Ancient and Modern.
Gerald and Betty Schueler:
- Enochian Magic: A Practical Manual.
- Enochian Physics: The Structure of the Magical Universe.
- Candlelight Spells: The Modern Witch's Book of Spellcasting,
Feasting and Natural Healing.
George Hay, with Colin Wilson:
- The Necronomicon: The Book of Dead Names.
- A Dictionary of Angels: Including the Fallen Angels.
Gustavus Hindman Miller:
- 10,000 Dreams Interpreted or What's in a Dream.
- Myths of Greece and Rome.
Harry E. Wedeck:
- A Treasury of Witchcraft.
- *Mystery of the Long Lost 6th, 9th and 10th Books of Moses.
Henry C. Roberts, updated by Robert
- The Complete Prophecies of Nostradamus.
- *Dark Robes, Dark Brothers.
Hurst & Company Publishers:
- Dictionary of Classical Mythology.
- The Sacred Path Cards: The Discovery of Self Through Native
- The Sacred Path Workbook.
Janet & Stewart Farrar:
- The Witches' God.
- The Witches' Goddess.
- Everyday Astrology: A Guide to understanding Your Horoscope.
- The Dream Workbook: Discover the Knowledge and Power Hidden in
Joanna Martine Woolfolk:
- The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need.
- *Great American Mysteries.
- Classic Celtic Fairy Tales.
Dr. Joseph Murphy, D.R.S, Ph. D., D.D.,
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind.
- The Hidden World of Birthdays.
- The Numerology Workbook: "Understanding and Using the Power of
Juliet Sharman Burke:
- The Mythic Tarot (with Liz Greene).
- The Mythic Tarot Workbook.
- Magic & Witchcraft: Revised Edition.
- Chakra Therapy: For Personal Growth & Healing.
- Vampires: The Occult Truth.
L - 6
Dr. Leo L. Martello:
- Black Magick * Satanism * Voodoo.
- Ancient Egyptian Myths and Legends.
- Love Signs.
- Star Signs.
- Sun Signs.
Louis G. Sikes:
M - 14
MacMillian Publishing Company; Compiled by D.P. Simpson:
- Cassell's Latin & English Dictionary.
- Cassell's French & English Dictionary.
Manly P. Hall:
- *The Symbolism of Light and Color.
- Earth Magic: a Dianic Book of Shadows.
Marshall Cavandish Limited:
- The Complete Handbook of Astrology.
- *What you Must Know About Superstitions, Fears & Phobias.
Mini Mag Staff of Globe:
- *Great Unexplained Mysteries - Eerie Cases That Baffle the Mind.
- *Uncanny Cats - Incredible tales of our favorite pet.
- *The Southern Farmer's Almanac.
Mrs. M. Grieve:
- A Modern Herbal: Volume I.
- A Modern Herbal: Volume II.
- *The 6th and 7th Books of Moses or Moses' Magical Spirit Art.
- Magical Alphabets.
- The Pagan Book of Days.
- *Great Unexplained Mysteries: Poltergeist! Eerie Tales of Wicked
Penny C. Royal:
- I Ching in Ten Minutes.
- Runes in Ten Minutes.
- Tarot in Ten Minutes.
- How To Hypnotize Yourself And Others.
- The Book of Runes.
- The book of Runes - A Handbook for the Use of an Ancient Oracle:
The Viking Runes.
- Rune Play.
Ray L. Malbrough:
- Charms, Spells & Formulas.
- Buckland's Complete Book of Witchcraft.
- Gypsy Love Magick.
- Secrets of Gypsy Fortunetelling.
- QPB Encyclopedia of Word and Phrase Origins.
Rosemary Ellen Guiley:
- The Encyclopedia Of Witches And Witchcraft (1st and 2nd
- Vampires Among Us.
- Occult Signs and Symbols.
- The Truth About Graphology.
- Cunningham's Encyclopedial of Crystal, Gem & Metal Magic.
- Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Magickal Herbs.
- Earth, Air, Fire & Water: More Techniques of Natural Magic.
- Magickal Aromatherapy.
- Magical Herbalism.
- The Complete Book of Incense, Oils & Brews.
- To Ride A Silver Broomstick.
- To Stir A Magic Cauldron.
- The Necronomicon Spellbook.
- The Pagan Book Of Living and Dying: Practical Rituals, Prayers,
Blessings and Meditations on Crossing Over.
Stuart R. Kaplan:
- The Tarot of the Witches Book.
- *The Astral World - Its Scenes, Dwellers and Phenomena.
- *The Human Aura - Astral Colors and Thought Forms.
- How To Meet & Work With Spirit Guides.
- How To See & Read the Aura.
- How To Uncover Your Past Lives.
- Simplified Magic.
Thomas G. Aylesworth:
- Werewolves and Other Monsters.
Todd Cramer & Doug Munson:
- *Eckankar: Ancient Wisdom for Today.
V - 5
Valerie Ann Worwood:
- The Complete Book of Essential Oils & Aromatherapy.
- The Crone's Book of Words.
- The Crone's Book of Wisdom.
- *Conquer Anxiety and Frustration.
- Encyclopedia & Dictionary of Dreams.